The Week of April 16-20
- Practice Mass Readings - please practice regularly for our upcoming mass (April 26). If you've lost your reading slip, please let me know!
- Spelling sorts - new sorts this week.
- Reading Passages - short vowel fluency and comprehension pages at the back of their homework folder, please read and complete the questions by Thursday
- Gym Strips - please be sure students have their gym uniforms and runners at school for Mondays and Thursdays for PE with Mr. Jones
- Raz Kids & Mathletics - take a peek, spend about 15 minutes on various reading and math activities
- Eye glass drive - please send in any used/old eye glasses this week
GYM STRIPS - Please have your gym strips LABELED and at school for every MONDAY and WEDNESDAY. They will be sent home on Wednesday afternoons to be washed.
- April 5 - Class 6 Sale for BC Guide Dogs
- April 9-20 - Used Eye Glasses Collection (the Missions Club is collecting any used eye glasses, any grade, for the Third World Eye Care Society)
- April 11-13 - Scholastic Book Fair in the Library
- April 12-13 - Student-Led Conferences
- April 20 - Class Photo Day; Garbage Free Lunch Day (all lunches should not have any disposable packaging!)
- April 25 - Hot Lunch/Spirit Day
- April 26 - Class 1 School Mass!!
Hot Lunch - ordering available on munchalunch.com