Click the owl to see your reminders!
- Speech Arts: Memorize it for class presentation, class presentation date TBA
- Sight Words: more words to come home this week, (click on the word list below and make your own cards to practice reading, spelling, or using sentences with!)
- Words Their Way Spelling sorts (tomorrow)
- 100th Day of School: We will be celebrating next week on Wednesday, February 12th. Please send a collection of 100 items to school that will fit in a ziploc bag or small paper bag (examples: beans, blocks, cereals, stickers, pebbles, etc...let's see how creative you can get!)
- Place value practice at home: If you have lego bricks at home, this <<LINK>> has a great idea on how to support our place value unit at home!
February Dates to Remember
- February 6: Open House at 6PM
- February 7: Term 1 Progress Reports will be emailed home at 3PM
- February 11: Richmond Olympic Oval field trip (9AM-2:15PM -ish)
- February 13-14: Catholic Educator's Conference, NO SCHOOL Thursday and Friday
- February 17: Family Day, School Closed
- February 19: Hot Lunch/Spirit Day
- February 20: Field Trip to Vancouver Symphony (by bus), 10:30-2PM
- February 25: Mardi Gras, French Carnaval
- February 26: Ash Wednesday, 11AM School Mass