Class 3 Timetable
AIM Student Portal
Just Books Read Aloud
Scholastic Story Starters
Here is "the scoop" for the week of September 20 - 24
1. Hymnin' on Wednesday
2. Reminder - early dismissal Wednesday @ 2:00
3. Mrs. Falcos will have a substitute teacher in class on Friday while she completes reading assessments
4. Grade 7 vest ceremony on zoom on Wednesday
Friday September 24
2. find an orange shirt and/or orange clothes for Orange Shirt Day on Wednesday
Wednesday September 22
1. goodbye rhyme
2. PE tomorrow @ 8:50 (bring socks)
3. mathletics ***IF you did not finish
Tuesday September 21
1. photo day October 8
2. mathletics - complete 1 assigned section
4. dismissal @ 2:00 tomorrow
Social Emotional/Anxiety Resources:
Growth Mindset/NegativeThinking Resources:
Lunchtime Grace (said):
Bless Us O Lord,
For These Thy Gifts
Which We are About to Receive
From Thy Bounty,
Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
Lunchtime Grace Songs:
God Is Great!
God is great
God is good
Let us thank Him for our Food
We're gonna thank Him in the morning, noon, and night
We're gonna thank Him 'cause He's outta sight!
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
Chow, Chow, Chow!
We Will Rock You Grace
Jesus was a cool dude
40 days without food
Livin' his life by the golden rule
He died in our place
Spreading his love all over the place
Singin' we will, we will, praise you, praise you
We will, we will, praise you, praise you!
Addams Family Grace
Da da da dum, da da da dum Da da da dum, da da da dum, da da da dum
We thank You Lord for giving The food we need for living Be with us while we eat it, Because we really need it.