Sacred Heart School is happy to welcome the students and parents to our Catholic faith community and Class 5A!
This page will be used for sharing information that is relevant to students and parents. I hope to celebrate our achievements and reinforce our learning through the resources and gallery.
The theme of this year is "Care for Everyone in our Common Home." We will be practicing our Christian virtues in showing how we care for others through love. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7 reminds us that we need to be patient, kind, selfless, truthful, hopeful, persevering and forgiving. That is the love we will strive to show in our daily lives.
The students have already promised to...
- listen to the person whose turn it is to talk.
- focus on what he/she should be doing.
- maintain respectful silence when others are thinking.
- follow instructions quickly.
- have courage to ask questions.
- take care of their little buddies.
- use kind, truthful language.
- try our best at all times.
- and more.
I am so grateful to be teaching and growing in this community. The children are blessings, each one of them. Welcome to grade 5; together we will thrive.