"What do you want of me, Lord?"
Chosen Program - Preparation for Confirmation
- Decimals, fractions, and percents are used to represent and describe parts and wholes of numbers
- Computational fluency and flexibility with numbers extend to operations with integers and decimals
- linear relations can be prepresented in many connected ways to idetify regularitites and make generalizations
- The constant ratio between the cirmcuference and doameter of circles can be used to describe, measure and compare spatioal relationships
- Data from circle graphs can be used to illustrate proportion and to compare and interpret