Welcome to Mrs. Tamkee's Kindergarten Class at Sacred Heart School!
Monday, December 9
- Special helper: Lucie
- New letter and sightword homework goes home today
- Today, we
- had calendar led by Lucie
- learned our new letter and cheer: Dd says /d/, dog on a doghouse, /d/, /d/, /d/.
- practiced printing the letter Dd in the air, on the carpet, and on our letter trace sheet.
- attended our Advent ceremony
- had computers with Mr. Larratt.
- completed an animal craft.
Tuesday, December 10
- Special helper: Ava
- Today, we
- had French with Mme. Wiechers.
- had calendar led by Ava.
- read the stories "Sultan and Pierre" and "Helping Dogs".
- completed a booklet called "Dog Jobs".
- had centres.
- had reading groups.
- completed our Letter D Book.
- practiced singing our Christmas song in the gym.
- reviewed different ways to make the number 5 and learned different ways to make the number 10.
Wednesday, December 11
- Special helper: Beau
- Hot Lunch/Spirit Day - Wear red and green
Thursday, December 12
- Special helper: Finn
- Return library books in large ziplock bag
Friday, December 13
- Special helper: Anen
- Monday's special helper: Brodie
- Letter and sightword homework due today