Welcome to Mrs. Tamkee's Kindergarten Class at Sacred Heart School!
Monday, December 11
- Special helper: -
- Sightword and letter homework goes home today.
- Please return BOTH the envelope and folder of the Student Progress Reports so that they can be re-used. Don't for get to sign the folder. Thanks!
- Today, we
- practiced our Christmas concert song on stage.
- had calendar led by different members of the class.
- learned our new letter of the week and cheer: D says /d/, dog on a doghouse, /d/, /d/, /d/.
- read the story "The Advetures of Taxi dog"
- went to our Advent Assembly.
- had centres
- had computers with Mr. Larratt.
- practiced printing the letter Dd in the air, on the carpet, and on our letter trace sheet.
- learned more about different winter celebrations.
Tuesday, December 12
- Special helper: Bradley
Wednesday, December 13
- Special helper: Brooke
- Hot Lunch & Spirit Day - theme to be determined!
Thursday, December 14
- Special helper: Daniel
- Return library bag in plastic ziplock bag.
Friday, December 15
- Special helper: Jordan
- Monday's special helper: Logan