REMINDERS AND HOMEWORK
Monday December 11th, 2017
- Read for at least 15 minutes each day and do any new Mathletics assignments if you have any that are not done yet.
- PRACTICE the Christmas Concert Song using the music and words - there are two errors in the words on Google Classroom - should now be memorized! Practice ENUNCIATING (singing the words clearly). :-)
- PLAY CARD COUNTDOWN and/or the 12 or 13 game with someone at home, or on your own and try to improve your speed each time you play. Please try to do at least 3 times per week.
- Bring back signed report covers, please!
- If you haven't finished the Communication Core Compentency highlighting, please do that tonight - see instructions from Thursday's update.
- French - click here to see French homework - Next French class is THURSDAY
I hope everyone is ready for a wonderful school year filled with faith, fun, and lots of great learning! I am very excited to be your teacher, and I know that Grade 4 will be a very fruitful and rewarding year. On this Class 4 webpage you will find all kinds of helpful information for students and parents, including daily or weekly updates and reminders regarding homework, notices, forms, events, and more.
As a Catholic Educator, I strive to create a Christ-centered classroom atmosphere in which every student is respected, challenged, and loved. Each child is unique and special. I wish to instil the value of honest perseverance towards the development of individual talents. My goal is to give each student a feeling of confidence in his or her abilities, a true sense of belonging in our classroom family, and a trust in God’s love.
Thanks and Many Blessings!