- Mathletics - IF YOU HAVE NEW ASSIGNMENTS PLEASE DO!!!!! (If all done before tomorrow, extra time for games tomorrow!!! ...If done, do Live Mathletics or Multiverse.
- Read a little every day!
- Practice Concert Song (in secret if you would like!) - use Google Classroom for music and words (or words on your new sheet). ENUNCIATE! :-)
- LATE TOONIES - please bring tomorrow if you haven't yet.
- Teach someone at home the "Card Countdown" game and practice playing it. REFLECTION about playing this game is DUE TUESDAY
- Spelling - Handwriting and Graph -It for List 6 - do before next week (DON'T worry about word sort for list 6!!!!)
- GRADE 4 COSTUME for the Christmas Concert: white button-up dress shirt (boys and girls) and a pair of DARK (black, grey, navy or another very dark colour) dress pants and dark dress shoes OR a dark skirt, dark tights and dark-coloured dress shoes - need to bring on TUESDAY
- French - see French Website for any homework, reminders, or updates.
I hope everyone is ready for a wonderful school year filled with faith, fun, and lots of great learning! I am very excited to be your teacher, and I know that Grade 4 will be a very fruitful and rewarding year. On this Class 4 webpage you will find all kinds of helpful information for students and parents, including daily or weekly updates and reminders regarding homework, notices, forms, events, and more.
As a Catholic Educator, I strive to create a Christ-centered classroom atmosphere in which every student is respected, challenged, and loved. Each child is unique and special. I wish to instil the value of honest perseverance towards the development of individual talents. My goal is to give each student a feeling of confidence in his or her abilities, a true sense of belonging in our classroom family, and a trust in God’s love.
The school theme this year is "What Do You Want Of Me, Lord?”. Throughout the year there will be a school-wide focus on learning to listen to the voice of God, discovering what God is asking of us, recognizing and developing our talents and gifts, and striving to be the 'best versions of ourselves'.