Thursday April 19th, 2018
- Do Mathletics (including Multiverse once you've finished any assignments I gave you - you can find multiverse at the bottom of the "play" page) and READ
- CLASS PHOTOS are tomorrow! Also, tomorrow is the last day for 'recycled eyeglasses' donations!
- try to bring a 'garbage free lunch' to school TOMORROW...stickers may be awarded for those who do! :-)
- Ten Commandments Book and Journal - must be completed by Wednesday April 23 - class time will be given tomorrow and that's it! TAKE IT HOME THIS WEEKEND if it's not done. If you wait until Tuesday you will probably forget it at school (due to the St. B meet).
- Walkathon - remember to get pledges! (Green forms were given in class today - see extra handout basket if you forgot to take one).
- Field Trip forms (Delta Youth Theatre & Seymour Watershed) - please complete both as soon as possible if not yet done!
-TAKE 'BIOMES' HOME - Biomes not taken home tomorrow will be recycled or donated. If you need help deciding who in your group will keep it (or parts of it) let me know!
- French - click French Webpage to see any French homework from Mme. Wiechers.
I hope everyone is ready for a wonderful school year filled with faith, fun, and lots of great learning! I am very excited to be your teacher, and I know that Grade 4 will be a very fruitful and rewarding year. On this Class 4 webpage you will find all kinds of helpful information for students and parents, including daily or weekly updates and reminders regarding homework, notices, forms, events, and more.
As a Catholic Educator, I strive to create a Christ-centered classroom atmosphere in which every student is respected, challenged, and loved. Each child is unique and special. I wish to instil the value of honest perseverance towards the development of individual talents. My goal is to give each student a feeling of confidence in his or her abilities, a true sense of belonging in our classroom family, and a trust in God’s love.
Thanks and Many Blessings!